About This File
What's New in Version 0.0.309 See changelog
- Added multi-stream desktop support. Watch multiple streams in servers, switch between input and output without leaving the call, and close dormant video screens of non-streamers.
- In a 2-for-1-video-improvement special, you can now also screen share while video chatting in DMs.
- Added tiled emoji. This means you can make seamless emoji monstrosities using dozens of emoji like a horrendous, frightening puzzle.
- Please, send your best tiled emoji creations to our Twitter. @Discord
- Improved image embeds by removing the link where appropriate, like when sending GIFs via the GIF picker because nothing ruins a beautiful GIF like seeing a link for haha-funny-gif/84329480%34920348204 slapped above it.
Added a 1-hour option for Custom Status for when you’re feeling a certain way but know you’ll be over it in the next 59 minutes.
- M4A files are now playable inline. Keep sharing your beats with your friends; maybe you’ll make it into our next Very Cool Discord Community Playlist.
- You’re now required to enter your password before enabling 2FA so your little cousins Timmy and Tommy don’t accidentally lock you out of your account after you let them on your pc to play games.
- New Hypesquad Quiz. We’re evolving HypeSquad Houses with a new quiz; it’s sleek, modern, contemporary, original, updated, insert thesaurus word here. The quiz now asks questions that really reflect what we think it means to be brave, brilliant, and balanced. Retake it or take it for the first time and join the HypeSquad in your User Settings.
- You can now prune users with roles.
- Removed the Call action when right clicking a bot. My nights just got a little bit lonelier…
- Integration settings got an overhaul. Manage bots, webhooks, channel following, Twitch and YouTube integrations with our new settings page.
- You can now add your GitHub account to your profile.
- You can now use text-to-speech on individual messages. Hover the message you want read outloud and click the triple-dot drop down menu and let our eager-to-please robot aid you.
- What?! Mentions tab is evolving. Congratulations, your Mentions Tab has evolved into an Inbox. Catch all your unreads, mentions and pings in one box, and release the ones you don’t need into the wild.
Fixes and Updates:
- Fixed the voice disconnected nag bar. The X button wasn’t working, nor was the reconnect button working, which we uhh broke last week. You couldn’t escape our Big Red Banner of Shame.
- For Twitch Integrations, your Twitch Tier 2 and Tier 3 emotes are now only usable by users subscribed to those higher tiers.
- The Windows System Tray > Discord icon > the Mute and Deafen options didn't do anything. But now they do.
- We now tell you when you reach the 100 server limit. No, we’re not going to raise the limit…yet.