season 6 is out!
Let's find out together what season 6 has to offer.
First of, new items!
The shadow stones - "Embrace the darkness with this new consumable that can be found around the map."
if you find a shadow stone and take them you will become a ghost for 45 seconds.If you don't move you will be invisible, but if you move you will leave a black trail behind you.
it grants movement speed, jump height & reduces falling damage to 0.
"Pets (Battle Royale)
Always have a friend watching your back when you drop in. Pets are now available in-game!"
"Updated Map (Battle Royale)
Islands floating, crops growing, Storm approaching. Changes have happened all over the map, glide in to find all of them now."
New "Save the World" enemy!
"Riot Husky (Save the World)
A new enemy approaches from the Storm and they’ve come prepared. Taking this enemy head-on may be tricky!"
New "Save the World" event!
"Cram Session (Save the World)
Exciting things are on the way to Save the World. To celebrate, join in on the Cram Session mini-event and earn additional rewards!"
Battle Royale Issues…
• Increase in server and client hitches on Xbox & PC.
• Misleading in-game message for 2FA code delivery.
• Crosshairs blocked for certain Outfits while aiming.
Save the World Issues…
• Players are unable to upgrade walls after adding health increasing traps / BASE to them.
• Epic / Legendary Trap Schematics not being rewarded
• Defense Based Missions aren't granting rewards after mission complete
• Players unable to build on a sidewalk tile
Fortnite Mobile Issues…
• Interaction bug periodically prevents iOS players from picking up items
• Framerate issues on Android 6/7
• Slow performance on certain Android 4GB ram devices
• Improving performance on Adreno 530s (Galaxy S7)