herr wolf

Your favourite games from childhood

My favourite game from childhood is Call of Duty:World at War

Genres: First-person shooter, WW2

Modes: Singleplayer, Multiplayer

Release date: November 11, 2008 

More informations about this game: https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_World_at_War

220px-Call_of_Duty_World_at_War_cover.pn

CoD WaW's campaign is 8 to 13 hours long

Edited by Toni2323, .

• Like 1

My favourite game from childhood is: Resident Evil 4

Genres: First-person shooter, Zombies

Modes: Singleplayer

Release date: --

love <3

My first game and my favorite game was GTA Vice City. Was my first game and i loved to go with the tank on wather (Full of cheats). Don't blame me, i was a child :))

• Upvote 2

Call of duty , Delta force , gta vice city, super mario .. and i have that console which can play on tv with :)) ::))) the duck and the hunter :))

Edited by ILIE#313, .

My favourite game from chillhood ? I gues was "3D Paintball for Windows: Space Cadet", i loved to beat everytime my records and i gues was perfectly for the situation of those years XD.

My very first game was zuma deluxe, i saw it at my cousin home(happy-sad moment, that night i got sick and took by an ambulance:laugh:)

Untitled-2.png

And my very first played(after zuma, at my home, alone on my pc) was Hercules(those levels were insane at my age, never passed too many but i think i'll try it again these days):

herculesgame_screenshot3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My favourite game from childhood is: Call Of Duty 1

Genres: First-person shooter

Release date: October 29, 2003

More about Call Of Duty 1  -> Here

• Upvote 1

One of my favourite game from childhood is: Black

Genres: First-person shooter

My favourite game from childhood is: Gta San Andreas single/multi player. (asta era singurul joc pe care l-am jucat foarte mult timp)

• Upvote 1

My first and favorite game from childhood was Jazz Jackrabbit/Arcade Game Of The Year in 1994. If you don't know about what i'm talk,just try and play it. Will be fun ;) Have a nice day!

I have played many PC games in particular: far cry, call of duty, crysis, gta, sniper ghost warrior, sniper elite ... etc. But among the most played was Gta San Andreas single player + less multiplayer.

Edited by BoGdaN BD™✔, .

Reason: language

1 minute ago, BoGdaN BD™✔ said:

Am jucat multe jocuri pe PC in special : far cry, call of duty, crysis, gta-uri,sniper ghost warrior,sniper elite...etc. Dar printre cele mai jucate a fost Gta San Andrea single player + multiplayer mai putin.

hey man this is the international forum , so i would be very happy if you would speak in english

About my childhood games , i think it's Grand theft auto San Andreas and Mario c'mon everyone played Mario once

13 minutes ago, zewJB said:

hey man this is the international forum , so i would be very happy if you would speak in english

About my childhood games , i think it's Grand theft auto San Andreas and Mario c'mon everyone played Mario once

done man. im sorry for my inattention.