Atte Lee

DCEU Character Popularity Contest

Hi Everybody!

Welcome to DCEU (DC Extended Universe) Popularity Contest devoted to the heroes from American comic books by DC comics.

Tell me in the comments if you want to tag you in the future battles

The Rules are simple:

-Two characters are randomly chosen from the list and you vote for the character you like more.

-You need to make your answer clear or just name the character you like more.

-If you don't know the characters its fine, you can choose one just by looking at the cover battle.

-Voting takes 3 days and then i will post another battle.

-If you're answer is similar to the winning character 10 times you are awarded with our special

(DCEU Award) C46dqyi.png

Let the contest begin!

ROUND 1Batman VS Superman

168shfm.png

My vote is for Batman because i always liked his weapons and ingeniosity!

@teroristul22   / @cods / @Sebby <3 /  @RuSko06 / @jaxi17 / @Lemonadeee / @DeNNis02 / @Privion / @Couldbeworse / @V!RU$ /

@Calin#InDunGi@.Nocaut @aj_nl / @Mo#sU / @Roxanne./ @myCro/ @WestNile / @C1r1 / @SkyBlu@NigaGang@(c) Andrei.@Spooky223@God S For Like@xKenTx

• Like 7

I will choose Superman, he has so much power, and how joosh said, he saves people in the worst situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I will choose Batman because I like your car and His hidden identity allows him to avoid the traps or the location by the villains who persecute him and who want the evil of Gotham City.

Edit by joosh:

@spaniuuk - vot + argument

Edited by spaniuuk, .

Reason: argument

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And I like both of them, but i vote for the superman, also attracted the Smallville series, which is his role and strength, so my vote comes for Superman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I watched a lot batman when I was like 11,  as you said Atte, because his ingeniosity, and adding something, I always liked darkness, and this reflects batman, to not forget that I also liked his car :]] So I choose Batman.

Edited by Calin#InDunGi, .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, I choose Batman because he's kind of waiter, every time there is a light in the sky, it appears directly in order to take action. The action is more fun, the characters are well defined and style is much more than Superman's. 

Indeed, do not fly much, but has a gorgeous car has a helpful waiter, there is a more realistic battle. For this choose Batman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't know what to say. Superman is a good alien, very powerful and very wise. Batman is intelligent, very well calculated and a good leader.

My vote is Batman, only for leadership position.

Btw, who didn't see this animation with the superman, to do it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To be honest, I will choose Batman, because he's more inteligent and much smarter then other heroes, in that case, Superman.

• Like 1

Batman does have a very big history, but superman does too(and especially his planet) plus superman stories are way more wild and extreme, i choose Superman.

• Like 1

I will choose Superman just because he can fly, thats a thing, not just swinging around some weapons, and also Superman is way more kind than Batman

• Like 1

Batman: 8

Superman: 6

Batman Wins!

WinnerList: (one event) 9 to go.

@Atte / @spaniuuk / @Calin#InDunGi / @GanGster™ / @Bonzo / @Mondo / @a r t h u r / @cods (all have 1 point)

ROUND 2: Harley Quinn VS Wonder Woman

2qip9ol.jpg

My vote is for Wonder Woman because Gal Galot is very hot.

Tags Interests: @Binwar xD / @Alex xD / @zgd.dll / @Zaman Khan / @HalaMadrid | EST / @JAGUAR' / @Roselin ❀

Particularly i like the two, Harley i like cuz she is crazy .. I indentify myself hahaha, has no power but is sensational.
Wonder Woman .. how to explain? Simply power.
I vote for Harley Quinn by even without getting any power, it does what must be done.

• Like 1

I vote for Harley Quinn, the power of a crazy one it's way more attractive.

• Like 2

I vote for Harley Quinn, I have always liked this relationship between her and joker, and it's very crazy :D

• Like 1

Harley Quinn - 5

Wonder Woman - 4

Harley Quinn Wins!

Winners Points here -> 

ROUND 3: Joker VS Killer Croc

SiaMHIo.png

26663505962e3646ba864b4ffa09327079e78dac

SiaMHIo.png

Prizes: [Award] / [ZinCoins] - C46dqyi.png

Next Battle -> Lex Luthor VS Barry Allen [The Flash]

SiaMHIo.png

TAG Interests: @Roselin ❀ / @Hardwell◦ / @Paradox / @Kojac / @KsK / @Arrow ➼ / @zgd.dll / @EarTh Jr / @Arvin / @brightside / @zewJB / @[VIP]BooM FCRB / @teroristul22 / @Mo#sU / @Stendhal ☺ / @LuffY king of sea / @'Hype / @M00D / @VLAADONE × / @Rugged.

Edited by Atte, .

Reason: Update

• Like 2