Sign in to follow this  
Atte

[Disscusions] TV Series

This topic is for discussing TV series; both old, new, ongoing and cancelled. Just finished a show you'd like to give your thoughts on, or just want to pass on a recommendation? This is the thread! 

Edited by Atte, .

• Like 1

I'm currently watching the show called "Timeless". Its not such a well-known tv show but its quite good.

• Like 1

I dont know if im posting in the good place , if its a "TV Series" but im curently watching "The Flash". I dont know if the series its still on going or not, but right now there are 4 seasons , each season have 23 episodes.

Im curently at Season 2 Episode 16 and i think im gonna finish all 4 seasons by the end of month.

For now i would recommend it

• Upvote 1

I am currently expecting The Walking Dead to come back from their break, I recommend watching The 100, this series does not disappoint me!
TV shows here in Brazil are different from yours, I can not recommend hahah
I do not usually watch much

7 hours ago, Alex xD said:

I dont know if im posting in the good place , if its a "TV Series" but im curently watching "The Flash". I dont know if the series its still on going or not, but right now there are 4 seasons , each season have 23 episodes.

Im curently at Season 2 Episode 16 and i think im gonna finish all 4 seasons by the end of month.

For now i would recommend it

Yes this fall season 5 will appear.

Wow you need to watch all seasons because all are good. Season 5 will be a craaaaaazy one.

The Flash is one of the best tv show currently ''alive''

On 10/1/2018 at 9:57 AM, Jσσsh. ▲ said:

I am currently expecting The Walking Dead to come back from their break, I recommend watching The 100, this series does not disappoint me!
TV shows here in Brazil are different from yours, I can not recommend hahah
I do not usually watch much

Oh yeah i can't wait for TWD season 9 to start. I know a lot of spoilers already.

I need to watch Fear the walking dead season 4 finale.

The 100 one of the best tv shows...season 6 would be CRAZYYYY. I read about it....they will land on another planet with extraterestrials but this time they are the 'E.T'. I can't wait.

Guys what about Stranger Things? i bet season 3 will be as crazy and awesome as the first 2.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-wilson-dead-walking-dead-hershel-actor-2018-10-07/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=5bb99f7a04d3010f0598626c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Oh nooo Scott Wilson aka "Hershel" from The Walking Dead, died today :(( one of my fac characters

He will appear in one episod in season 9. Sasha as well

@cods :(

Edited by Atte, .

• Sad 2

On 10/7/2018 at 4:53 AM, Atte said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-wilson-dead-walking-dead-hershel-actor-2018-10-07/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=5bb99f7a04d3010f0598626c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Oh nooo Scott Wilson aka "Hershel" from The Walking Dead, died today :(( one of my fac characters

He will appear in one episod in season 9. Sasha as well

@cods :(

Edited by Atte, October 7.

omg this is so sad ... i must watch s9e2 and s9e3

On 10/22/2018 at 3:55 AM, Atte said:

I stopped watching this show, the first episode (season 9) forced me to make this choice, sorry. :)))

2 hours ago, cods said:

I stopped watching this show, the first episode (season 9) forced me to make this choice, sorry. :)))

sad..... :))

8 hours ago, Jσσsh. ▲ said:

omg this is so sad ... i must watch s9e2 and s9e3

i must watch all episodes from season 9 :))

I just saw this on Netflix and i watched trailer. I think its a good tv series to watch for Halloween. In my opinion the trailer is awesome...a bit scary but awesome.

Thoughts about this?

What do you think about The Legacies. I see the first episode from this season and i was impressed about this new story and new school for vampire,witches and werewolf. A single point about this is this connecting with The Vampire Diaries (continuing story from TVD Series and The Originals Series). I wait your answers. Have a good day! ;)

Edited by Sebby <3, .

4 hours ago, Sebby <3 said:

What do you think about The Legacies. I see the first episode from this season and i was impressed about this new story and new school for vampire,witches and werewolf. A single point about this is this connecting with The Vampire Diaries (continuing story from TVD Series and The Originals Series). I wait your answers. Have a good day! ;)

Edited by Sebby <3, 4 hours ago.

Yes kind of.

If you want to see the story behinde some characters like Alaric/Josie/Lizzie/Hope/Caroline ..you need to see those tv series but not entirely.

Of course u could watch Legacies without warching TWD/TO but u will be confused about some stories.

If u want to know who Alaric is u need to watch like all seasons of The Vampires Diaries. His daughters Lizzie and Josie are just babies in the show...so u don't miss anithing

If u want to know who is Hope, u need to watch season 4 and 5 from The Originals and see what she is actualy...but ofcourse i don't see the point to watch those 2 series just for that.

Enjoy Legacies.

• Like 1

Does anyone know a similar series like this one?

My gf wanna watch a series similar to this... but i dont know any , this one has humans, elfs , dwarfs , magic, trolls etc... and i have to search for something like that..

8 hours ago, Alex xD said:

Does anyone know a similar series like this one?

My gf wanna watch a series similar to this... but i dont know any , this one has humans, elfs , dwarfs , magic, trolls etc... and i have to search for something like that..

I don't think there are tv shows with elfs/trolls/dwarfs beside Shanara Chrincles.

She could try: The Secret Circle/The Magicians/The Gifted/Midnight, Texas/The Originals/The Vampires Diaries/Legacies/Teen Wolf/Stranger Things.

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, BoGdaN BD™✔ said:

TEEN WOLF pow3R, first tv series that i ve seen

teen wolf is good. 

Idk about Power, any good? can u give me some spoilers os something worth watching?

I tried to watch "The haunted house" but its to much for me...i heard its a good tv show...but its tooo scary.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 12:59 AM, Atte said:

teen wolf is good. 

Idk about Power, any good? can u give me some spoilers os something worth watching?

I tried to watch "The haunted house" but its to much for me...i heard its a good tv show...but its tooo scary.

Hmmmm, you're talking about "The haunting of hill house" ? 

If so.. it's eerie and exciting at the same time :)) it is so well thought out. A must watch :DDDDD

On 11/23/2018 at 12:59 AM, Atte said:

No man, i wasn't talkin' about some show, I just said that Teen Wolf is pow3r :))

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Allexa. said:

Hmmmm, you're talking about "The haunting of hill house" ? 

If so.. it's eerie and exciting at the same time :)) it is so well thought out. A must watch :DDDDD

Yes that show. Makes me feel nervous while i'm watching...and paranoic :)). Scary af

2 hours ago, BoGdaN BD™✔ said:

No man, i wasn't talkin' about some show, I just said that Teen Wolf is pow3r :))

oh, i thought u were talking about 'Power" or smth. Its a show someone recommended me.

17 minutes ago, Atte said:

Yes that show. Makes me feel nervous while i'm watching...and paranoic :)). Scary af

oh, i thought u were talking about 'Power" or smth. Its a show someone recommended me.

yeah i know and it s a good one, you should see it

• Upvote 1

WOW WOW GUYS, what about this tv show? i love this kind of series. 100% i'm gonna watch this

Thought? any good or i'm exaggerated?

The story sound interesting (a group of people who are strugge for survival, traveling to another planet) and ofc if you like this kind of tv series you will loved it.

Rating  is good  --->>>       Untitled.png.4fe9a4d9bc82ed7ecc3c14c35ae4fcb3.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoGdaN BD™✔ said:

The story sound interesting (a group of people who are strugge for survival, traveling to another planet) and ofc if you like this kind of tv series you will loved it.

Rating  is good  --->>>       Untitled.png.4fe9a4d9bc82ed7ecc3c14c35ae4fcb3.png

yeah i mean its my kind of tv show after police/detective tv shows.

Rating on imdbis good considering just premiered.