Sign in to follow this  
Atte

[Disscusions] TV Series

On 12/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, BoGdaN.™ said:

I already downloaded it. I'm waiting to finish "EL CHAPO" and then i will start that  show

el chapo .. hm. This is sort of like the Mexican equivalent of Narcos or... ? Can you gimme a "spoiler"? :))

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Allexa. said:

el chapo .. hm. This is sort of like the Mexican equivalent of Narcos or... ? Can you gimme a "spoiler"? :))

Allexa, for me onestly it's better than Narcos. But if you plan to see it you need to watch Narcos:Mexico first and then El Chapo. It's about drug trafficking only just happening in Mexico where Chapo run the business. Indeed it's more bloody than Narcos but its good  and the main actor plays the role very well.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BoGdaN.™ said:

Allexa, for me onestly it's better than Narcos. But if you plan to see it you need to watch Narcos:Mexico first and then El Chapo. It's about drug trafficking only just happening in Mexico where Chapo run the business. Indeed it's more bloody than Narcos but its good  and the main actor plays the role very well.

Thanks, i was planning to watch Narcos:Mexico. Maybe i'll watch both tv shows.

I'm just frustrated because i still need to continue watching some up-todate tv shows and i don't have time for a new one.

I still have: The Walking Dead/Hawaii Five-o/Origins/The Flash/Arrow/The Gifted/Midnight, Texas/Riverdale.... 

oh gosh i'm truly obssesed hahaha

• Like 1

Just now, Atte said:

Thanks, i was planning to watch Narcos:Mexico. Maybe i'll watch both tv shows.

I'm just frustrated because i still need to continue watching some up-todate tv shows and i don't have time for a new one.

I still have: The Walking Dead/Hawaii Five-o/Origins/The Flash/Arrow/The Gifted/Midnight, Texas/Riverdale.... 

oh gosh i'm truly obssesed hahaha

you are not alone bro :D but you need to watch these two shows. I'm waiting for the whole season and after watching

• Upvote 1