ANORMALII | Cerere unban acceptata

1. NickName: nim :)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244004201

4. Data & Ora: 17:19 11/01/2019

5. NickName-ul Admin-ului: eXpertS

6. Motiv: wall+norecoil

7. Dovezi (obligatoriu): https://imgur.com/a/Nw1GKRx

Edited by Roxanne., .

9 digits la steamid, misto steam mai ai si tu=))). 

Anyway, you are so pathetic if you really think that I can be fooled by someone who's toggling so many times his wallhack (which includes the norecoil if I am right about that ). You hide it very well, sometimes you are not using it ( 2/3 rounds, and in those rounds you are 0, you are doing nothing, killing no one, maybe 1/2 ) and the rest of the moments when you are turning it on, and you are just insane, you know everything, you're killing more than 4-5/round and you're always prefiring and peeking right where the enemies are, you are not playing with sound, that's clear for me. You are just shifting ( walking ) to make the others think that you are listening to others footsteps, but you are doing this quite rare. So yea, learn to play  this game without cheats knobhead. Go and fool other people, not me, not on this server. And alsooo, you are so low skilled in this game, even with cheats. No offence, but you are pathetic. I am playing this game since 2003 ( cs 1.4 ) and trust me, i can spot the difference between a pro player, a good player and a blatant cheater. 

Oh, also, if you are gonna tell me that you are STEAM ON, and things like that, just don't. :) There are as many cheats for STEAM as for Valve. :)

http://www.girlshare.ro/3490241420.6

Edited by eXpertS, .

Actually my friend you are the one who looks pathetic when you wrote that, not me, and please dont tell anyone that you play cs since 2003, you are making a joke at yourself, you still not being able to make difference between a pro and a player with cheat ;) 

I let admins see the demo, i dont need to see the demo because i know myself very well. 

Edited by nim :), .

Sa zicem pro unban.. joci si bine dar totusi sunt la wall-uri si pe csgo si fiind din 2012 cu developeri mai multi decat cs 1.6

https://imgur.com/a/qnDYCvL

Ai primit unban!

T/C

Edited by *AGS*, .