Sign in to follow this  
prometeus

Will Disney+ Make You Quit Netflix?

Disney+, the future of streaming movies and tv shows from Disney will arrive later this year. As most of you know, Disney own a lot of franchises, like Marvel, PIXAR, Star Wars etc. This year Netflix annouced the cancellation of Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and not-so-good Iron Fist, and this decision were made because of Disney+ and this year probably it's the last time when were gonna see Disney movies on Netflix or other streaming platform. Marvel has planned some new exclusive series for the platform, like "What If?", a cartoon with questions like 'what if Captain America' was elected President of US or he joined Hydra. Loki, Scarlett Witch, Vision, Falcon and The Winter Soldier are some of the series planned with the original actors returning to their roles. Unfortunately, the Netflix series aren't coming back atleast for 3 years, because a contract sign between Netflix and Disney or Marvel.

With this platform Disney will open their vault with classics like Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians and more that you cant find and stream online. I will probably keep both, what do you think?

(the idea of this topic came after a video on IMDb)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Disney will dominate the world at this rate, and make more money

• Upvote 1

Already is dominating, Captain Marvel release one week ago and in opening week in America made 153M and worldwide 445M considering that on rottentomatoes had some issues with the score.

• Upvote 1

Well i'm not angry they cancelled Marvel shows. Thank god they didn't cancelled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D but i think they will after the next season because the main character dies...and the new season has 10 or 13 episodes.

About your question. I quit Netflix a long time ago haha

Edited by Atte Lee, .