Sign in to follow this  
fljw

Suggestion [Rejected/Pending]

Denumire: Carl

Descriere propunere: Seeing that many members of this community understand English I'll write in English because it is easier for me since I'm not a Romanian, altough I do understand Romaniam a little bit, too.

Well then.

The suggestion is to make some concurs contests with prizes and so on. This'd motivate members to be more active. Also you could make another events just for fun and maybe even add an user group that'd deal with these evens. This group's name could be "Events manager" or so.

Avantaje: As already explained, it is so members will be more active and the forum life will be more fun.

Dezavantaje: I don't see any yet.

Ai creat poll?: No.

Edited by Jσσsh. ▲, .

• Like 2

Hello, thanks for the suggestion!
Some projects already have their own contests with prizes, and yes .. as you said this generates more interaction and activity from members in the forum.
I think i already had some suggestions about a contest / event area, if i remember correctly it was declined.
But i think it's a pretty good idea for the forum, the important thing is to know how to develop the idea.

Posted (edited)

Pro, thanks for your suggestion, I think this idea will raise the members activity.

Edited by [Ryuu], .

Hello @fljw

Thank you very much for your suggestion, that is a great idea. However, each project in this community has his own competitions and contests. In the future, we will be happy to develop new competitions, new contests and more fun within Indungi. If you have any ideas for competitions and games, please don't hesitate to reach back to us in this topic or in a private message, any suggestion for competitions will help us to organize them.

Here are some quick links for you which might help:

https://www.indungi.ro/forum/forum/872-giveaway/

https://www.indungi.ro/forum/forum/20267-lets-lol/

https://www.indungi.ro/forum/forum/1062-competitii/

https://www.indungi.ro/forum/forum/31818-mini-games/

We romanians are poor. We can't afford to give prizes in any way that involves our own pockets. We're poor, under-IQ'd and Dumnezeu fearing people. All our money goes to food and religion. That's why we build massive cathedrals and a million churches, like Dracula's gonna' suck our whole blood someday. Beside being poor, we are also cheap. And we steal things. If you're getting morally conflicted with "stealing" and "God", usually after we do a crime, we say "Doamne Ajuta! (sa nu ma prinda)". No one is gonna admit that of course, cuz we are proud too, but we usually rob banks, ATMs, gundown Cora cashiers or steal pens and capace de roti. On a daily basis. We also have this transportation line, called STB, in which case you get robbed after someone is sticking his finger up your bum.

Probably someone here already sent you a message asking for lending him some money, or a steam account. Or a prepaid phone sim recharge, cuz no more minute. Usually boys ask for money and games and the girls ask for minute.

@Jσσsh. ▲ is the only one on this topic who can probably sustain this gifts and prizes. And that's because we didnt manage to get to him, yet.  You see, he's not from around here....

BTW: From today, 10.10.2019, we also have no Government. So imagine the things we can do...

Edited by Kojac, .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I agree with the suggestion as i said before, but that would nullify and/or disrupt areas that also have some kind of contest.
In my opinion a 'global' event would be more viable, at the moment the suggestion itself was rejected but the idea will not be totally discarded, I will think how to elaborate it.

Locked.