Sign in to follow this  
JokerISHere

Demisi joker

good luck, at least tell me why you're retiring

Edited by th3fla, .

• Haha 1

Good luck.. i wish you all the best.

Edited by a l b e r t o, .

Wtf.... Crazy..... Why?....... King noob............ Omg..... I can't believe that.................. Mda........ 

Good luck but...... Stil.......... Wtf wtf wtf.... 

• Confused 1

stop drink vodka better water:aha:

• Haha 2

Nick:Joker  ---> I don't know any player with that nick.

Motiv:-   --->  That's not a motive.

I think this  is not a serious  topic,  looks more like a joke. You better edit this otherwise is not suits you at all especially with that grade.

• Haha 8

If this is related to your health, i do hope you'll recover ASAP and best as you can. Was a pleasure meeting you, take care. 

• Upvote 1

Joker ... :( You were the first person who help me first when I asked for an admin, when I needed help you were the one who helped me, I hope nothing happened and I will be very happy if I ever see you on the server and or I'm talking to you on a discord, it was an honor to meet you for me, good luck in life And take care, love you bro. I wish u the best. :( 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Accepted, Thanks for your tine spend with us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1