Sign in to follow this  
HypedPika

What's in the Chest #7 [ 02.11 - 09.11 ]

ulErru4.png

In this competition you have to guess what is in the chest.

• Explanation:

I'll leave a theme and you have to post what you have inside the chest according to the theme, for example: (Theme: Halloween), Answers: Pumpkin, Witch, Knife, Web, Spider, etc.

The topic will be open for 6 days ,you have a chance to type 6 words. The winner will be announced on the last day, cumulative by points.

Rules:

• Only 1 post in 24 hours
  • You cannot type a word that has already been posted

Prizes:

• 1x.png.ae9e07405404f340bb2a04ae6f2c7220.png + 2000 Tokens [Winner 1x] 
  • 5X.png.5a895128c14736420d1cef37f7ec8d30.png + 3000 Tokens [Winner 5x]
  • 10X.png.5308bd33b6928609338de325f729bbda.png + Premium 30 days + 5000 Tokens [Winner 10x]

------------------------------------------------

THEME

KITCHEN USTENSILS / ACCESSORIES

*Basically stuff you can find in a kitchen*

------------------------------------------------

I await your participation! And that's it, see you around.
Have fun,
Mini-Games Team.

TAGS:

@Gabriel @Indungi / @Ash Sorin / @ღCatalinaღ  / @Joosh. ▲ / @Calin#InDunGi / @Mr.JoJo. / @LuffY king of sea / @strwbrry / @Gabi Power ★ / @-Criss- / @Cristinaaa / @it's my world / @✗ v1ktor ✗ / @ChillGirl / @JokerISHere / @Eizyah / @Coduri.Da / @[email protected] /  @CAFFREY ★ / @Florina / @e l l a /  @Simonaq / @Harian / @k1dz0r06 / @J0k3r!  / @✕ Matei ✕ / @乡BONZO/ @BoGdaN.™  / @Maxwell'' / @007 ✔ / @renegade⁶⁹ / @Glitch™ 

If you wanna be added/removed from tags PM me.

Edited by HypedPika, .

Reason: -

• Like 2

Microwave

• Like 2

gas cooker