Sign in to follow this  
VladxTepes

[ACCEPTED] Reclamatie Shumy

1.Nume-ul d-voastra:tamaale

2.Nume-ul reclamatului:shumy

3.Data si ora:22/2/21 4:00 

4.Motivul reclamatiei:Favoritism

5.Dovada (se accepta doar print la consola/demo /snap):NvtXFtb.png

6.Altele: Facausem tb 2 pasi,pentru a omori  un furien de dupa perete,si incepuse rHn sa ma injure si sa ma faca prost,noob,sa ma injure de mama,si pe normal ca am redirectionat cu aceeleasi mesaje,mi am luat slay,in urmatoarele 10 secunde,si dupa mi am luat gag,doar eu,adminul nu l-a pedepsit pe el nimic,doar l-a avertizat,desi e un player mai vechi decat mine pe server,si el incepuse cearta.Mi se pare de prost gust sa-ti fie frica sa iti sanctionezi prietenii,trebuie sa isi asume pentru ca a gresit si adminul sa ia masurile cuvenite,nu sa facem favoritisme pe server,si sa tratam cei noi veniti precum niste sclavi.

Edited by Manela, .

prooooo , even me a player was insuilting me , he seen it and he didnt do anything

3 minutes ago, Aydin Can said:

CONTRA

when you reply to a topic,please put the reason why you are voting contra/pro

• Like 1

as you can see in the print screen tamale swore that I gave him a gag on the subject of language, I don't think I did anything wrong

2 minutes ago, VladxTepes said:

and him?why didn't you did the same to him?

being a slot I warned him that if he swears I will give him 10 minutes gag

he started swearing at me,and you didn t do anything,i have proof on the photo,what's your excuse?

Just now, aLeXaNdRa2 said:

3 minutes ago, VladxTepes said:

he started swearing at me,and you didn t do anything,i have proof on the photo,what's your excuse?

a slot must follow the rules and I said to give him a warning and if he continues I will give him a gag

and just because he is slot,you decided to gag me and warn him?when he is a slot he must show us some respect for new players.

and just because he is slot,you decided to gag me and warn him?when he is a slot he must show us some respect for new players.

it's his job what makes the language slot I just warned him next time I'll gag him even if he says the slightest embarrassing thing etc

he said enough word to get gagged,and he even started the arguing,i don't think i only need deserve the gag,just admit that you vemade a mistake .....

he said enough word to get gagged,and he even started the arguing,i don't think i only need deserve the gag,just admit that you vemade a mistake .....

now honestly if I think better yes I made a mistake but I don't think it's so serious in the future I will be more careful :)

only because you saw that you did the mistake,you are doing the puppy face and apologize

Warn X2 for both of you Shumy and rHn

Shumy for gag 10 min and max time is 5 min and didnt gag rHn because he who start insulting

rHn its not first time you insult players i dont know why you think yourself better than them 

I can Remove Founder if he donate and start insult players 

This is last time i saw anyone from staff use bad language no matter what his grade 

Remove direct 

Btw

Grade slot like a player you can use commands on him

Topic Closed 

• Like 2